We hire knowledgeable and experienced financial planners with a passion for taking care of clients.
Davies & Mahnke Private Wealth Management consistently ranks in the top 15 national business results as an elite performance team at IG Private Wealth Management, a Power Corp. company with over 90 years history in Canada.
We are a two-time past recipient of the Business Achievement Award recognizing top consultants with outstanding business results, as well as a recipient of the Harold B. Sinclair Long Term Achievement Business Credit Award.
We currently manage over $200 million of assets for 250 carefully selected family groups across several provinces. Our advisors have offices in Guelph, Milton and London, Ontario.
Neil Mahnke, Principal of Davies & Mahnke was honoured to receive the Herbert H. Carnegie Community Service Award in 2018 in recognition of his outstanding commitment to community and client service.
- currently a financial planning professional with minimum 10 years of experience building trusted relationships with an established client base,
- managing a minimum of $40 million dollars of assets under management,
- self-sufficient at building and integrating financial plans with a prudent approach,
- operating with a compelling unique value proposition,
- seeking guidance and mentorship from a proven model to elevate your business
- and/or an exit strategy for your retirement that ensures your clients well-being,
- looking forward to minimizing distractions with administrative and marketing tasks at this stage in your career to focus on high net worth client acquisition.
Business Development: Ability to foster and strengthen existing and new client relationships, with adherence to excellent client servicing standards and growth-focused asset retention/acquisition responsibilities.
Industry Skills and Accreditations: Minimum CIFC and LLQP required with existing ability to identify and implement strategies for investment, tax, insurance and estate planning.
Professional Approach: Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to rapidly adapt to a changing industry and a continuously expanding value proposition.
Work Environment :
A positive, collaborative team structure with a focus on results.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note, only the candidates selected for an interview will be notified.